We are looking for a mid-level Strategist to join our team (3 years plus experience), acting as the strategic lead on a couple of our key clients, as well as supporting the Strategy Director with new business and thought leadership projects. You’ll be responsible for inspiring our creative teams to create great work that is on brief and innovative. All our strategists are client-facing so everyone on the team needs to be comfortable with supporting client relationships as well as thinking strategically. This role reports to the Strategy Director.
- To act as the lead Strategist on key client projects (usually 2-3 projects at any one time), overseen by the Strategy Director
- To produce thought leadership materials for Digit
- To act as a Strategist on new business pitches and proposals
- To collaborate closely with both the creative and production teams and the MD within Digit
- To collaborate with The Brand Union on joint Digit/The Brand Union projects
- To stay up-to-date with key trends in digital technology and how people are interacting with brands, and to share these with the rest of the agency
- Solid and demonstrated experience of brand strategy/brand planning within a creative agency background
- A deep understanding of how brands behave in the online environment. Ideally would have experience working in digital or be able to demonstrate a keen interest in this area.
- An analytical mind and understanding of measurement and effectiveness tools for digital channels
- An original thinker with great interpersonal skills.
- An entrepreneurial approach to new business, with the ability to initiate new business initiatives from a strategic perspective e.g. thought leadership pieces and events.